Tuesday, October 1, 2013

His Free Gift

Scripture - Titus 3:5,6 It was not because of good deeds we did to be right with him. He saved us through the washing that made us new people through the Holy Spirit. God poured out richly upon us that Holy Spirit through Yeshua our Messiah. Being made right with God by his grace.

Observation - It is not my works or deeds that bring about righteousness. It is through Jesus (Yeshua) my Savior that I have been made right with Yahweh.. At the time I accepted Yeshua, I was washed totally clean from my old evil life. All I had to do was to trust Yah like a child.

Application - I am so grateful for the gift of my salvation. It was there for me to accept Yeshua and I'm so thankful I accepted God's best for me. You can accept his gift also. It is not by good deeds that we are saved. It is by the grace of God.

Prayer - Thank you for your grace in my life. I am so glad I don't have to work my way to heaven. Thanks to Yeshua and his life given for me, I am saved! Amen! Halleluyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment