Tuesday, October 15, 2013

RUN, RUN, RUN

S - Hebrews 12:1 So let us run the race that is before us and never give up. We should remove from our lives anything that would get in the way and the sin that so easily holds us back.

O - Let's establish this - we are running a race. There are many obstacles that seem to try to sidetrack us. We must set our sight on finishing the race and not give the obstacles too much of our attention. If there are sins or attitudes in our lives that are ungodly, we must shed them so we can run. We are not to let them weigh us down.

A - I must look ahead and run the race. I must not focus on the obstacles, but on Jesus the author and finisher of my faith. And RUN, RUN, RUN

P - Lord, help me to run with my eyes fixed on you, not on the cares of the world and other obstacles. If there are any destructive ways or behaviors in my life, help me to identify them and deal with them. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment