Friday, August 23, 2013

Scripture - Psalms 30:11-12
You turned my lament into dancing;
You removed my sackcloth
and clothed me with gladness,
12 so that I can sing to You and not be silent.
Lord my God, I will praise You forever.

Observation - Unlike the popular prosperity teachers who would like you to think that all you have to do is come to Yeshua (Jesus) and life will be wonderful, we see truth in this passage. There will be times of mourning or lamenting (to feel or express sorrow or regret for). In reality brothers and sisters, bad things do happen to the people of Yahweh. People get sick, people die, go through financial difficulties, etc. There are even those who give their lives because of their faith. 

But one thing is for certain, the Lord gives us his gladness in every situation. Always remember that whatever you are going through is a temporary condition. The trial will pass. Only He knows the length of the time of the trials we endure. If the Lord is in charge of your life, you can trust Him. And when the circumstances subside, YOU WILL DANCE AGAIN! Halleluyah!

Application - If you are in a time of trial, realize that in Yahweh everything has a beginning and an end. Praise Him. Even if it seems impossible - lift your hands, raise your voice, and sing to your King! Keep your eyes on Him. He won't let you down. Keep on trusting Him even though it is hard. Ask the Holy Spirit to teach you and comfort you. He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Prayer - Thank you Father for every situation that you have allowed in my life. Even though to my natural eyes they were painful, I know that you have used them to  cause me to grow to new levels of spiritual maturity. I pray that my brothers and sisters who read this will know that you love them so very much. Heal the broken spirits and bodies. Bring your rest for weary souls. Cause us to sing your praises and dance in your wonderful light. In Yeshua's name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment