Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Wisdom of God

Scripture - Isaiah 55:8,9 The Lord says, "My thoughts are not like your thoughts. Your ways are not like my ways. Just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."

Observation - I can trust the Lord in every situation in my life. God is so wise and our thoughts miss the mark quite frequently. I must stay connected to the Lord so he can share his thoughts with me. He does that through His word and prayer. He shares his thoughts and ways with us by His Holy Spirit.

Application - I must stay connected to the Lord. I must live in His word, so I will know his thoughts and ways. Left on my own, my thoughts and ways are wrong. My mind is in constant need of reprogramming. I need Him and His Spirit.

Prayer - Lord, thank you that I can trust you with every detail in my life. You hold all wisdom and knowledge. I place every detail of my life in your hands. As I continue to look to you, you share the thoughts I need through your Holy Spirit enlightening your Word. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment