Sunday, December 29, 2013

His Love Continues to Our Grandchildren

Scripture - Psalm 103:17 But the Lord's love for those who respect him continues forever and ever, and his goodness continues to their grandchildren.

Observation - My respect and love for God and his great love for me will have an impact on and change the lives of future generations. God has promised to pour out his goodness to my children (Steve, Tim, Andy, Jenny, Chris, and Bekah) and my grandchildren (Sandie, Abigail, Tyler, Hailey, Timmy, Bradley, Kaitlyn, Stevie, Eddie, Caleab, Cadence, Jaiden, and Avery).

Application - I will live in the Lord's love and continue to respect him.

Prayer - Lord, thank you for loving me. Thank you for loving my children and grandchildren. Thank you for your promise. Thank you for your goodness. I pray that you will put your angels around my family, keep them safe from harm, and bring them all home to you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment