Saturday, January 4, 2014

Worship Him in Spirit and Truth

Scripture - John 4:23-24 But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be his worshiper. God is spirit and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

Observation - God is seeking to meet with those who truly worship him. The place of worship is not important, it is the spirit of worship. God is not limited to one place. He is everywhere all the time. We are called to be his worshipers.

Application - I will bless the Lord at all times, his praise shall continually be in my mouth. We are called to worship him in spirit and in truth. No matter what I may be going through - I am called to worship Him. He will work out all of the details in my life.

Prayer - Lord, help me to truly worship you. Bring me to new levels as a worshiper. Bring me higher in the Holy Spirit. I seek to worship you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment